Ernie is an inspiring high-energy entrepreneur, athlete, business strategist and 6 time Inc. 5000 CEO. Drawing upon over fifteen years of building an award-winning national company, Ernie helps strategize and consult with aspiring entrepreneurs, startups and organizations of all sizes.
Ernie is also an author, speaker and regular contributing writer for Forbes, Entrepreneur, HuffPost, TechCo, business.com and various other outlets. He is the author of the "Entrepreneur's Field Manual" and co-hosts the "Knowledge On Tap" podcast talking business, life, health and success.
In his free time, Ernie enjoys spending time with his family and focusing on optimization in health & fitness. He competes in various triathlons, open ocean swims, endurance events and is a former collegiate basketball player.
ERnie's FAst FActs
- 6x Inc. 5000 CEO
- Personally bootstrapped and built a 8-figure company.
- 2x Ernst & Young "Entrepreneur of the Year" Semi-Finalist.
- 2018 Insurance Entrepreneur of the Year - Gold Stevie Award.
- Published author & speaker.
- Regular contributor to various business and entrepreneur focused magazines.
- Led company to four years on the Deloitte Technology Fast-500 of North America rankings.
- Led company to the Entrepreneur 360 Award "Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America"
- Former collegiate basketball player and amateur triathlete.
- Enjoys science, health, fitness, history, art and writing